Junior/Senior Infants Webinar
Parents’ Feedback from previous Webinars:
“Thank you for the webinar yesterday and the amazing content that you have shared. All of us want to do the right thing with kids’ education. And you have provided us with fantastic tools for that. Hope you dont mind my saying that it is a great public service.”
“Thank you so much for the webinar last night. I have one little girl who has just started junior infants and it was so helpful to get more of an idea of what she’s learning in school as well as to understand what the expected level is for each syllabus topic. You were also very generous in sharing the Irish book and additional reading and games suggestions which we will definitely use.”
”Sandra, thank you so much, my husband and I really enjoyed the seminar…Really wonderful👏“
“Thanks a million webinar was brillant and thanks so much for all the resources”
When? 10th October 2022 @8pm
How? Via Zoom Link
- You will learn all about the subjects taught in infants.
- How the week is structured.
- How children learn to read (phonics and tricky words), the Science of Reading!
- What pupils should achieve (learning outcomes) in each subject.
- You will learn how to support your child in every subject area.
- Submit questions beforehand or ask on the night!
How Much? €30